You want to confidently present a smile that shows the world what you really are – attractive and interesting. When you hide your smile because of problems with your teeth, you conceal the best parts of your character. Porcelain veneers are one way to quickly and effectively improve the appearance of your teeth. They give you a new reason to show off a brilliant smile.
Through the use of porcelain veneers and the skill of a creative and experienced cosmetic dentist like Dr. Hoag or Dr. Dotsch, you can effectively correct a variety of issues with your teeth in just a few visits. For instance:
- Teeth that are crooked or uneven
- Teeth that are too long or too short
- Teeth that are cracked or otherwise damaged
- Teeth that are discolored or yellow
- Teeth with irregular shape
- Worn enamel
Patients with porcelain veneers report a wide range of benefits, including:
- Quick results – veneers are completed in just one or two visits.
- The procedure is minimally invasive.
- Results are natural-looking.
- Self-confidence is boosted.
- Several dental flaws are corrected with one solution.
Additional advantages of porcelain veneers are:
- Resistance to stains.
- Durable and long-lasting – up to 15 years.
- Restoration of functionality.
- A customized solution.
Veneers, thin layers of natural-looking porcelain bonded to the front surfaces of front teeth, are considered a cosmetic (rather than restorative) treatment. Your dentist will discuss your medical history and provide information on the benefits and risks of porcelain veneers. Because veneers are conservative and non-invasive, the most typical side effect reported is minor tooth sensitivity immediately following the procedure.
Although the satisfaction rate for patients with porcelain veneers is very high, they may not be the most suitable solution for everyone. During the consultation, your dentist will determine if you are a good candidate for this procedure. At the same time, porcelain veneers bring new life to the smiles of many patients, Drs. Hoag and Dotsch are qualified to provide alternative treatment options as well; to be sure you get the smile of your dreams.